The MAD Approach is a registered and approved Growth Coach for GrowthAccelerator helping ambitious businesses achieve rapid and sustainable growth by providing tailored expert advice. Find out more on this page or by visiting www.growthaccelerator.com.
Government supported grants currently available:
Discover: The insight that will help your business breakthrough to next level.
Define: The business advice you need with an expert who knows your sector.
Drive: Your company towards accelerated growth.
Growth Accelerator is a service provided by the country’s leading business growth specialists, known for delivering uniquely tailored advice to high-flying businesses – advice that gets hard results. It’s a partnership between private enterprise and government. And it’s affordable.
What you get
How can I grow sales more quickly? Where do I get funding? Where are the new ideas that will galvanise my business? These are questions all good businesses ask on their way to even greater success. Together we’ll find the answers and get you there.
Our experts and coaches will help you:
- Appreciate your true potential for growth and set achievable goals
- Identify and overcome the barriers holding you back
- Attract investment by developing your funding proposition and introducing you to funders
- Stimulate product development, commercialise your innovation and motivate your employees
- Energise your plans with one-to-one leadership and management advice
- Meet peers who’ve tackled the same barriers as you
- Connect with business experts and networks to achieve insight and build relationships
What is your investment?
Growth Accelerator is a partnership between private enterprise and government which means we can keep the service affordable. Because Government is investing with you in the growth of your business, the cost to you is significantly reduced. Your investment in Growth Accelerator will reflect the size of your business:
- Micro and start-up businesses (up to 9 employees) – £600
- Small businesses (10 to 49 employees) – £1,500
- Medium-sized companies (50 to 249 employees) – £3,000
Who can apply?
Businesses registered in England with fewer than 250 employees, turning over less than approximately £40m. Just as importantly you should have the potential for rapid, sustained growth and want to double or better within three years.